Witch Hunter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Playlist Song Suggestion

2 posters

Go down

The Playlist Song Suggestion Empty The Playlist Song Suggestion

Post by phost Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:01 pm

The songs within the virtual Ipod is great yet lack in variety. Most if not all are touhou. I strongly suggest more songs as well as variety, because different people means different taste. Also the ability for us rper's to create and upload our own unique playlist, an easier way to add songs and stuff.

phost
phost

Back to top Go down

The Playlist Song Suggestion Empty Re: The Playlist Song Suggestion

Post by Areos Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:28 pm

I went with mostly classical themes, touhou simply worked out well with their unplugged series. Thing is that I wanted a medieval like theme, classic music fits into that best - I have to admit though that I simply rushed through and just put a bunch of songs in without scanning through what is fitting enough and such.

As for "RPers to create their own playlist" I can say that I cannot make an individual songlist for each member. In that case it'd be easier to just use your own music player with songs you like.
What I do consider though, is that members get to create a playlist or sound their wishes, which will be implemented and changed every week. Maybe in an individual thread.
Areos
Areos
Admin

https://witchhunt.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum